While I know logically that artists and designers usually starve, my heart still belongs to being creative.
I created the colored fashion croquis after attending a fashion/art event. The original idea for it was to use watercolor paints, but it seems my watercolor brushes were left behind during the move. So instead of sulking I used colored pencils and then photoshop. The end result wasn’t exactly how I had originally imagined it, but I liked the monotone. While I look at it, I could change the colors, patterns, etc to make it sell-able.
In case you missed it, here was the end result.
It’s certainly better than nothing.
I do need to continue working hard at my art so I can improve. I have so much room for improvement. However, practice makes perfect.
- Complete the cross stitch kit (No progress)
- Buy some new watercolor paper (No progress)
- Do the marble art for the living room (Idea created, now to purchase materials)
- Complete a commissioned piece of art (No progress)
- Save money for a sewing machine (10% done)
- Complete a fashion Croquis (Done)
- Attend art event for inspiration (Done)