Today was extremely productive. I completed my marble art. I will take photos and add a tutorial tomorrow. It was painfully easy, but very time consuming. Nevermind the fact that marbles weigh a TON when you glue them like mad onto a canvas.
Plus I hung it up crooked. I’ll have to fix it in the morning.
2 hours of work and it’s done though! Not as clean as I would’ve liked but it’s one piece of art for my room.
- Complete the cross stitch kit (About to begin)
- Buy some new watercolor paper (No progress)
- Do the marble art for the living room (Complete)
- Complete a commissioned piece of art (No progress)
- Save money for a sewing machine (10% done)
- Find a use for the second canvas I have
How was your day guys?