This weekend had been productive. I got to saving some of my money and I got inspired to create some Fashion Croquis. While it’s not fashion school (yet), it’s progress. I’ve even been contacted about the fashion croquis I posted with interest in having me create the design. Anyways, it’s progress and it feels great to have some mutual interest in my designs.
I’m choosing to start slowly reaching out with my designs even though I’m not in college quite yet. I might make my designs on a small scale and sell them on Etsy. Maybe it’ll help bring in some extra money after I find a job.
- Graduate from Fashion Design School (No progress until I get the job)
- Wear something I’ve made out in public (Pattern chosen)
- Host the Sangria party- whoo! (No progress, might cancel)
- Go to another mixer (Attending two this week)
- Open Etsy shop with just the fashion illustrations first
Hoping you all had an excellent weekend!