I’ve been doing extremely well with my healthier choices (if you subtract the one burger after the social mixer). I’ve been keeping up with my 30 day ab challenge (DAY 7!) and have been cooking some healthy meals.
This morning my brother jabbed me in the side and told me that I’m slimming down on my sides. So being the ridiculous individual that I am, I ran to the mirror and turned this way and that. I’m definitely starting to notice very very tiny differences. The best difference is how I’m feeling. I wake up early, go to bed early and feel so energized and healthy. Definitely worth skipping out on unhealthy choices when the rewards are so exhilarating.
I used to be the poster child for avoiding healthy stuff like, but now I’m slowly getting addicted to feeling great. Just to review my goals though:
- Hike a trail at Red Rock Canyon (planning)
- Complete the 30 day ab workout (Day 7/30)
- Get a yoga DVD
- Get a cookbook with healthy recipes (Still researching)
- Find and try a delicious and healthy smoothie recipe (Got to unpack my blender first)
- Run that 5k (Found one in Los Angeles that I’m running later this year)
- Get out of my Size 12 funk and slide into Size 10 consistently
Stay healthy guys!