While being so busy I’ve had more ideas for projects coming to mind than usual. I would’ve thought that being still would create better thinking, but when I have a thousand things on my plate that’s when inspiration strikes.
The problem is that I’ve had zero time to follow through. I have created a journal to quickly jot down the ideas though that way I don’t forget them. I do foresee a quieter weekend now so I can finally catch up on my creative ideas.
Have any of you done any projects lately? Please share your links to your projects! I love seeing how talented my readers are.
- Complete the cross stitch kit (No progress)
- Buy some new watercolor paper (No progress)
- Do the marble art for the living room (Idea created, now to purchase materials)
- Complete a commissioned piece of art (No progress)
- Save money for a sewing machine (10% done)
- Attend another art event to get inspired (DONE)
- Complete a fashion Croquis (No progress)
My word. I really do need to catch up on my art. I will try focusing on this a bit more in the next few days so I can knock out a few of these.