Art, fashion and crafts!
If it’s creative and doesn’t require an acting or musical talent I’m so on that!
I am the type to have a whole lot of art projects, crafts or sewing projects scattered all over the place. To save me from a lot of hassle and to get organized around the condo I need to streamline how I create art so I can complete them and move them out of the way.
I went to an art festival the other night with my brother and we both thought the same thing: I could do that. There was a guy set up selling his art and making pant loads off of it. All that I’d ever want would be to make enough money to buy back my supplies plus some wiggle room to try other projects.
So while I’m going to list some projects and goals that I wouldn’t be able to sell due to various reasons, I need to complete them and feel accomplished.
- Complete the cross stitch kit
- Buy some new watercolor paper
- Do the marble art for the living room
- Complete a commissioned piece of art
- Save money for a sewing machine
- Attend another art event to get inspired
- Complete a fashion Croquis